Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

It was a nice day today. Long at times but nice. Church seemed a little off today. I think it felt weird because it was our first "official" service and we are still working out kinks. We had quite a few visitors today. After church we went out to see Grandma and Grandpa. They hid about 75 eggs in the backyard and the kids had a lot of fun looking for eggs and then eating all the candy. We watched a movie, Open Season, and relaxed. Afterward we met and picked up Hallie and went home. On the way home I had to laugh because Hallie asked how our weekend was and John responded, " I ate too much chocolate." The kids are now in bed and wiped out. Hallie and Jer are playing Go Fish and Old Maid. Their funny as they play, pretending it's some high stakes game. John is still on Spring Break tomorrow, then Tuesday everything is back to normal-I'm glad, I'm tired!

No comments: