Thursday, April 5, 2007

New Church-n-Stuff

Well last night, Wednesday, was our first service in our new church. It was so nice we all had a lot of fun. I'm really excited about our parenting class all the young couples are doing. The book is great and I can't wait for discussion times. I feel like we just got a whole new huge support network. Somewhere where we can discuss and get biblical ideas for parenting. The kids started Kids-4-Truth. It's like a Christian scouting program EXCEPT its focus is learning about God and his word. All of the kids got little sashes and books for class. Even little Macy is old enough to participate!:) They just love it. Joe and John already have their verse memorized and Hallie is almost there. Macy refuses today to talk about it. She'll warm up, I hope. I can't wait for Easter Sunday. That will be our first "official" Sunday service. Everyone is invited, come on down and see us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love you alot little daughter of mine. MISSING YOU ALOT. Seems like there isn't enough time in a day. I took it for granted when you were just up the street..this summer is going to be great. We'll both make sure of that..Deal?